LeoVegas Casino was founded in 2012, and since then they’ve managed to carve out a niche for themselves in the competitive world of mobile gambling. The site is mainly aimed at players from Northern Europe, and they’re licensed by the prestigious Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission.
During the first LeoVegas Casino decade of Internet gambling, all casinos were powered by a single type of software. This is beginning to change, however, as gaming sites bundle multiple types of software together to give their customers a greater selection. I’m a big fan of this strategy, as you tend to get the best games from each, as opposed to a handful of quality titles and a lot of filler. Currently, Leo Vegas runs software from the following companies: NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Cryptologic, Play’N Go, Betsoft, Bally, Rabcat, Elk Studios, SG Gaming, Quickfire, Evolution Gaming, Nyx Interactive, IGT, iSoftBet, NextGen Gaming, Williams Interactive, Genesis Gaming, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Odobo, 2 by 2 Gaming, Lightning Box, and Yggdrasil Gaming.
Since their software LeoVegas Casino draws from more than 20 different gaming developers, you can count on Leo Vegas to offer one of the best selections in the industry. There are hundreds of titles to choose from, and fans of slot machines should be especially pleased. If you’re in the mood for table games, you can also enjoy classics such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. While Leo Vegas is perfect for slots fans, they do seem to have skimped on other games. Their selection of video poker games is lower than average, and the number of overall tables games is only around 20. Given the number of software providers they’re affiliated with, these numbers should be much higher.
LeoVegas Casino Welcome Bonus
LeoVegas Casino has a very lucrative welcome bonus – 100% up to 400. The bonus is on par with the high roller bonus that Casino.com is offering. As with any other welcome bonus or a promotional offer out there, this one too comes with wagering requirements. At LeoVegas, the wagering requirements affect the bonus money, the bonus spins, and the winnings. You need to wager them at least 35 times to be able to make a withdrawal. Otherwise, you would forfeit the bonus money and your winnings, which something ubiquitous today.
Well, we were right! The LeoVegas Casino bonus is 100% up to €£400 for customers who sign up and make their first deposit.In addition to this, when you first deposit you’ll get 20 no deposit free spins to use. These are two great LeoVegas bonuses, but get ready for their third… For each of your first four deposits you’ll get 20 free spins, totalling 100 LeoVegas free spins for new customers.If you like the sound of these bonuses, and you’re enticed by the awesome LeoVegas mobile app, then you should check them out by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Terms and conditions:
- The New Player Casino Welcome Bonuses are only available to new players who have never played on LeoVegas and who register an account at LeoVegas Casino from the 12th of March 2019 until further notice and who have selected the Casino Welcome Bonus on sign-up.
- The player has 14 days from registration to claim their LeoVegas Casino New Player Casino Welcome Bonus offer.
- When playing towards the wagering for a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus the player’s deposited funds will be used, until the wagering requirement is met, and the bonus funds are unlocked to be claimed.
- The player needs to fulfill the wagering requirement of the LeoVegas CasinoNew Player Casino Welcome Bonus within 30 days from the deposit has been made.
- Once a LeoVegas Casino New Player Casino Welcome Bonus card has been completed the next New Player Casino Welcome Bonus card will become available. A total of four (4) New Player Casino Welcome Bonus cards are available to each new player.
- Bets made with real money funds deposited during the wagering of a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus will contribute towards the wagering of the bonus. LeoVegas
- LeoVegas Casino Players who do not wish to use any of the New Player Welcome Bonuses can either decline the offer via the offer card as shown on the players ‘My offers’ page, or allow the offer to expire.
- The LeoVegas Casino player will need to wager each of their New Player Welcome Bonuses offers 35 times using real money before they can claim and withdraw the offer amount.