Desert Nights Casino is a US friendly casino that is owned and operated by the solid Deckmedia N.V. group, which has a good reputation for running casinos such as Sloto’Cash and Miami Club Casino. The casino was originally launched with Rival software, then changed to Realtime Gaming, then back to Rival a few years later. It may be confusing for long time customers, but has this transition led to an oasis of entertainment?
Powered by Rival Gaming, Desert Nights Casino definitely is a little bit different from what most of our American friends see when they spot an RTG casino. Players looking to get in on the action will want to make sure that they download the casino’s software, as some of the titles available aren’t provided on the casino’s instant play site. Installation and registration is a breeze, taking only a minute or two to get completely set. Once you are set up, you will find that there are dozens of video slots, table games, video poker, and specialty games available for play.
Slots are pretty colourful at Desert Nights, but you won’t find high-end licensed games like you would from a Microgaming, Playtech, or Net Entertainment. The games are very comparable to RTG slots, and there are some real gems out there for you to try out. Some of the better Rival slot machines include Scary Rich with its potentially massive bonus round, Hole in Won which is a golf themed slot with a true skill-based mini-golf bonus game, and Spartan Warrior which can award 100 free spins with a 3x multiplier if you are very lucky. In addition to this, there are the Rival-exclusive i-Slots which are games with interactive storylines that unfold as you play.
Desert Nights Casino Welcome Bonus
The Desert Nights Casino welcome package consists of two kinds of bonuses. The $10 free Sign-Up bonus is claimable after the registration and without any deposit required. The max cashout for this bonus is $170 and the games allowed to play it through are pokies, keno and scratch cards. Secondly, on making a qualifying first deposit of $25 or greater, a new user of Australia or the US (for players of other countries, the casino offers a different welcome set) is entitled to claim the 250% welcome bonus up to $2550.
To claim the Desert Nights Casino 250% up to $2550 1st Deposit Bonus from Desert Nights Casino, simply make a minimum deposit of $25 and it will be automatically added to your account. You also need to complete the 35x wagering requirements. There is NO maximum cashout at this bonus. The games available for this bonus are the casino’s slots, scratchcards and keno games. Only players from the United States and Australia are eligible to claim this offer. Desert Nights Casino’s terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Each Desert Nights Casino promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
- Players must claim and receive their bonus before they start playing with their initial deposit. Requests for the bonus once players have started wagering their initial deposit will be refused.
- Desert Nights Casino Bonuses will be credited to the player’s real-money account as casino credits only (unless otherwise stated).
- Whilst a bonus is active, the maximum bet allowed per spin or wager is $6.50 (or equivalent if using another currency), unless otherwise stated. This applies to all Desert Nights games and it is the customer’s responsibility to check the bet amount before initiating the spin. In case of breaking the maximum bet rule, any winnings will be void.
- Desert Nights Casino Players from Finland must wager 200% the advertised playthrough on all promotions received. For example, if the wagering on a bonus and deposit is 25 times, the new playthrough would be 50 times. The playthrough must be verified manually by management prior to any cash-out request.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Desert Nights Casino bonuses including cashback bonuses, no-deposit bonuses etc. as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 15 times before withdrawing. Wagering on all types of Blackjack, Video Poker, Craps, American & European Roulette and Baccarat will not count towards this wagering requirement. If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all winnings and reserve the right to close the account. For example, if a deposit of USD $100 is made and a bonus of USD $100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least USD $3,000 (USD $100 + USD $100) x 15) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Withdrawal requests before the wagering requirements have been met will be rejected until such time as the wagering requirements have been satisfied.
- A Desert Nights Casino promotion is considered completed when a player meets the wagering requirements and a cashout is made or when the balance is exactly zero. When a promotion is not completed it will be cleared when the balance reaches exactly zero.
- Following the redemption of a bonus, if the player wishes to make a withdrawal which is greater than their deposit, they must have an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus. For example, if a player makes a purchase US$100 and receives a bonus of USD $100, then requests a withdrawal of US$190, this will result in US$190 being returned to the player’s casino account. The player will only be able to withdraw again once their balance either exceeds USD $200 or when the promotion is removed.
- Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to receive any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or cancelled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player’s winnings.