We’ve thoroughly reviewed Vulkan.Bet Casino and gave it a bad reputation rating. It’s a bad online casino and we advise you to stay away from it. In our review, we’ve considered the casino’s player complaints, estimated revenues, license, games genuineness, customer support quality, fairness of terms and conditions, withdrawal and win limits, and other factors. Read the full review below and learn more about this casino.
According to our research and estimates, Vulkan.Bet Casino is a smaller online casino revenue-wise. The revenue of a casino is an important factor, as bigger casinos shouldn’t have any issues paying out big wins, while smaller casinos could potentially struggle if you manage to win really big. We have found one relevant complaint about this casino. Because of this complaint, we’ve given this casino 258 black points. You can find more information about the complaint and black points below.
Vulkan.Bet Casino has a withdrawal limit of $2,000 per month, which we consider to be a very low value. If you manage to win big, you might struggle to withdraw your money all at once and it might take you several months or years to actually get all of it. If you plan to play higher stakes, it’s advisable to look for a casino with a higher withdrawal limit or ideally without a limit altogether.
Vulkan.Bet Casino Welcome Bonus and Free Spins
In Vulkan.Bet Casino, in order to receive the welcome bonus, we must first register at the casino, then after making the first deposit, we can collect our bonus. Please note that we need to deposit at least €10 to receive additional funds. With the first deposit, we will receive 100% of the deposited amount, up to €1000, and additionally 20 free spins in the Gonzo’s Quest. In addition, after making the second deposit, we get 125% of the amount deposited up to €300 and additionally 30 free spins in the Elven Princesses game. Please note that the bonus validity period is 5 days and the wagering requirement is 40x the bonus value.
Cashback is another option sought after by fans that allows them to recover their expenses on Vulkan.Bet Casino losing bets. It usually covers a week and may differ depending on, for example, the player’s experience at the bookmaker’s website and his position in the loyalty program. Typical cashback values range from 5 to even 20% – this is obviously a form of rewarding players for loyalty to the bookmaker and long-term gameplay.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each Vulkan.Bet Casino bonus is only available once;
- Bonuses are also subject to the “Bonus Terms” set out on our website;
- Each bonus will be credited to a separate bonus balance. You can switch between them in the “Bonuses” section of your profile;
- Only one deposit bonus can be activated at a time. By activating a deposit bonus, you automatically cancel any previous bonuses;
- If any of the deposits you make is less than the required amount, then the offer will not end and you will still be able to receive all bonuses, provided you meet these conditions later on;
- Vulkan.Bet Casino Bonuses must be wagered by playing casino games;
- The wagering requirement for the cash bonus is x40. You will have 5 days to wager this bonus once you receive it;
- The maximum conversion amount, (i.e. of funds to your real balance), which will be available once you fulfil the wagering requirement, is five times the bonus you receive;
- Only one deposit bonus can be activated at a time. Bets placed simultaneously only count towards the wagering requirement of one bonus;
- Winnings gained from Vulkan.Bet Casino free spins are credited to a separate bonus balance;
- The maximum amount of money that can be received on a real balance after wagering a bonus received from the freespins, equal to x5 of the deposit amount;
- The Vulkan.Bet Casino wagering requirement for winnings gained from free spins is x30. This bonus must be wagered by placing bets in the casino;
- You will have 5 days to wager this Vulkan.Bet Casino bonus once you receive it;